Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Day 23 or NaNoWriMo

I had to force myself out of bed this morning , so I didn’t get a chance to work on my novel before going to work. When I got home from work I was able to write about 6 sentences (79 words) before I remembered that I had to design a birthday card for one of my co-worker’s husband. The dreaded algebra homework was due by 11:59 pm so I had to tackle that so I wouldn’t miss the deadline (although I got frustrated and quit in the middle of it). My essay on Social Media Addiction is due in the morning so I had to add a few more words to it (that word count is short too).

I hate to admit it but I’m really starting to believe that I should not have started this challenge. Although I love the story that I’m working on, it’s just that when my ideas are flowing I don’t have time to write them down. When I have unlimited time, I can barely think of anything to write. Next NaNoWriMo is going to be so much better because I will know what to do (and what not to do) to be more prepared.

Do not think that this is my “I’m giving up” speech cause it ain’t. And it won’t be over until the clock strikes 12 on December 1. I am a survivor!

Word Count
32,217/50,000

No comments: