Monday, November 2, 2009

Day Two of NaNoWriMo

Last night I went from 1705 to 2627 but that was interrupted when I discovered that my two year old was decorating the kitchen and living room with mustard. I was so worn out from cleaning up his mess that I tweeted (Twitter) a little while before going to bed.

I was able to write 751 words this morning before leaving home to run errands and going to work. I could have written a little more but I had to do my algebra homework and then feed D when he stumbled out of bed.

My writing notebook and voice recorder were ready to catch loose story ideas, but I was too wrapped up with the goings-on at work to really think of some worthy material.

I wrote another 950 tonight but I'm going to have to call it a night because I have class in the morning.

No matter what obsticles encounter, I am determined to see this challenge through to the very end. I wonder if D's grannie would mind keeping him for the rest of the month. Humm... Just kidding. I'm have to make this work if I ever want to be a full-time writer.

Word Count
4,328 of 50,000

No comments: