Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 16 of NaNoWriMo

My internet connection was acting up this morning so I had a hard time taking my algebra quiz. So I worked on today’s word count. I pushed out 384 before I had to go to work. Everybody at work was trying to make me lose my mind, and it took a lot out of me not to curse them with every bad word I could think of. I had to stop to get a Smirnoff Ice on the way home; I’m hoping to forget all of the craziness of the day. I finished the algebra quiz but I did so bad I probably shouldn’t have taken it at all. No it had nothing to do with the Smirnoff; I think there’s something wrong with the website.

By 10:10, I had gotten to 703. I fought the drowsiness for as long as I could, the Smirnoff was working. I'm going to be honest with you guys, I'm running out of material for this book. This next 25,000 will not be easy to come by, but I'll come up with something. And I’ll make up for the lack of words tomorrow.

Happy Writing!!

Word Count
25,885/50,000

No comments: