Saturday, January 31, 2015

Blogging Finale ~ 31 Day Blogging Challenge

image from finalemusic.com
To be honest, I almost forgot about my last blog entry for the month.  This is the most writing I've done in a long time.  I wasn't even this consistent this past November during NaNoWriMo.  It felt good being about to stick to a goal no matter what.

No matter what type of mood I was in, even when I didn't have much to say, I still made myself write. In a way, this felt like a glimpse into the professional writing life that I want.  Dedication is the key.

I may take a week from writing to gather my thoughts then I'm going to dive into editing and rewriting.  As I mentioned in previous posts, I still plan to blog once a week.  If all I have to talk about is my word count, that's what I'll do.  Consistency is another key.

Thank you to those that have read my blog posts.  Even if you only read one or two, I appreciate that.  Maybe I'll do another one of these challenges some time this year.  Gotta get one of the 7 works in progress complete though.  Yeah, I've been at this for a long time.  But I'm tired of this just being a hobby, I'm ready to put in the work.  Hard work is yet another key.

I'm going to take all these keys and open the door to something great.  I can feel it.



No comments: