Monday, January 26, 2015

Sleepiness or Procrastination?

image from thenakedscientists.com
Why is it that when I'm sleepy, that's when I have all kinds of things I need to get done?  When I'm wide awake, I'm looking for things to do to keep from being bored to death.

I got home at 3 pm today but I didn't start thinking about what I wanted to write until 7:30 pm.  Which is dumb because I'm full of broccoli and rice casserole and I just had a mini marathon of the Walking Dead.  So now I'm practically catching a snooze after every couple of words.


My son is sitting across from me with headphones on, watching Fat Albert on his tablet.  Well, he's not really watching it, he's just playing the theme song over and over again.  I don't remember dropping this kid on his head when he was a baby but of course I could have been half sleep at the time.

At the beginning of the blogging challenge, I had every intention of planning a few posts ahead of time.  I was trying to avoid days like this but it didn't work out that way.  I'll blame it on the stupid Walkers, I think they're trying to kill my brain cells or something.


No comments: