Monday, January 12, 2015

Keep A Smile on Your Face


Even though at certain points throughout my day, I feel like I could bite nails in half; for the most part I keep a smile on my face.  As I mentioned in a previous post, I don't always say what I'm thinking so I have quite a bit of frustration built up.  All of my creative outlets keep me from snapping, so that's a good thing.


I remember when I used to laugh all the time. People would say things that apparently was only funny to me. Not that I fell out laughing or anything, I just giggled a lot.  Some folks thought I was the goofiest person ever, which was fine with me.

Now that I'm older, I don't find normal things all that funny.  I do make an effort to find things to make me laugh almost daily, you know like comedians or just everyday goofy people.


Laughing is said to add years to your life. That's cool, but hopefully I'll have a lot of things to laugh at when I'm 100 years old.


No comments: