Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Those Eyebrows Though...

descent eyebrows
A few years ago, I got my eyebrows threaded for my birthday.  Well, it's sad to say that I have done absolutely nothing to these baby bushes since 2011 cause that crap hurts like heck man. I mean they look good when they are done but dang why does beauty have to hurt so bad?

raggedy eyebrows
My eyebrows aren't really think like a dude or anything but I guess they can use some shaping up every once in a while. I don't wear make up so I can't camouflage the scruffiness so I'm just going to have to suck it up and get them done again. I'm not the drawing on type soooo...

This video made me think about some of the crazy looking sets of eyebrows I've seen over the years.  Dude made me laugh and feel a little ashamed of myself at the same time.  Yall know I like colorful language so if you're easily offended, you may want to skip this.




No comments: