Tuesday, November 5, 2013

NaNoWriMo 2013 ~ Day 5

Today is day 5 and my word count is 9,056 which means I have 40,944 to go.

At the rate that I'm writing I may finish 2 days early. Now 5 to 10 days early would really make me feel like a billion bucks, but I'm not going to stress myself out too much.

Here's an excerpt from today:

The truck was in front  of my small apartment complex when I pulled up.  I parked and walked to the driver side.
                “Hi, I’m Sassy Johnson, you looking for me.” The guy didn’t respond.  He was reading something and I guess he didn’t want to lose his train of thought.  I took the opportunity to admire him.  My preference was dark chocolate but he was the tastiest looking piece of caramel I had ever seen.
                “Sassy?” he asked looking up at me.
                “Yep, that’s me. You got a problem with it?
He looked confused.  I couldn’t help but laugh at his expression.  Then the most beautiful smile spread across that man’s face.  I nearly peed my pants.

I stepped aside when he grabbed his bag and put his hand on the door. He was maybe 3 inches taller than my 5’6. He was weighed between 170 – 180 with a nice amount of muscle.  When he shut the door I caught a glimpse of that ass. This guy had me turning into a female version of Brian.
He held out his hand to me,”I’m Jason Quince.”
                “I’m so glad you’re here. I hope you can help a sister out.” He hesitated a minute.
                “Yes, I came to help you.” That smile crossed his face again.
I smiled back. He was looking at my mouth in fact he looked at my mouth whenever I said anything.  I wasn’t sure if he was admiring my smile or just watching my lips. A thought crossed my mind.  I turned and beckoned for him to follow me.  “I show hope you give me some of that dick today,” I said making sure my back was to him. Nothing. I stopped and turned to him. 
                “What’s wrong, you forgot your keys?”
                “Nope, I want to ask you a question.”
He face became really serious. “What is it?” There it was that tell-tale sign in his voice. I had been too busy admiring his body to notice it at first.
                “Are you deaf?”
He nodded.  I didn’t mean to make him uncomfortable I just didn’t want to assume anything.
                “It’s okay, I was just wondering.” I smiled again to reassure him that everything was all good.
                “Hey, I’m still good at what I do.”

I put my hand on his shoulder. Oooo nice. “I have no doubt. Come and fix my computer.”  There was that smile again.

No comments: