Saturday, August 2, 2008

I Can't Focus!!! But I have read some good books.

I'm pretty much at a standstill on my book but I gave in to a few friends to read. Hopefully by the end of the week they will have read it and given me some much need advice on how to proceed from this point. I have some ideas in mind but I just want to see if I'm headed in the right direction.

Even though I haven't been able to write much I have been reading. I just finished Janet Evanovich's lastest, Fearless Fourteen, number 14 of her Stephanie Plum series. I'm working on a book review that I plan to post here on blogger as well as on my website (www.susiemccray.com). I just started reading Pleasure by Eric Jerome Dickey. My boy is so nasty! After that I'll begin Whiskey Sour the first in a series of books by J A Konrath. Jacqueline "Jack" Daniels is the main character. I've read articles and blogs written by J A but I know I'm in for a treat when I get around to reading his fiction.

No comments: