Sunday, December 14, 2014

Writer's Digest Blogging Course


The third course that I am taking this month is called Blog Your Way to Success.  I downloaded the bundle of videos and ebooks from the Writer's Digest Shop.

This blog writing course includes the following items
  • 50 Ways to Increase Your Blog Traffic
  • How to Blog a Book
  • Build Your Author Platform Through Blogging OnDemand
  • From Blog to Agent to Book Deal: Writer's Digest Conference Session
  • Is Your Blog a Book:  When, How, Why (and Why Not)Your Social Media Could Become a Traditionally Published Book
  • Author Blogs: How to Get Started with This Platform Essential - and Use It To Snag An Agent
I've watched a couple of the videos which are in PowerPoint presentation form.  Some of the tip are techniques that I already use in this blog but I want to improve this space so I can be on point when I start my next one.

It may seem like I have a lot going on in the midst of the holidays but hey, I still have to make a living when the festivities are over and done with.  

Is your blog the best it can be?  How do you plan to increase your views? 

As always, happy writing.
I'll holler!  


No comments: