Wednesday, December 31, 2014

31 Day Challenge ~ Blog Everyday in January


I'm the type of person that usually does well when I have goals and/or due dates. When I don't have anything to strive for, I do things all willy nilly or not at all. That's why I like to take on challenges to give myself swift kicks in the pants whenever needed. Like now...



image from Babylon Search Engine


I'm going to start the new year off right by blogging everyday in January. I always have issues trying to come up with blog topics so I did a search for ideas on Pinterest and found all kinds of things to talk about.


To make things a little easier on myself, I'm going to attempt to write two to three posts a day and just schedule them. Since I already have a list of things I want to talk about, fleshing out a few ideas a day shouldn't be too hard to do.


image from ndigo.com



This blog started off as what I guess is called a lifestyle blog so I'll return to that for a while. Fear not, I'll still create writing related posts whenever I have something helpful or informative to talk about but for the most part I'll return to my roots--RANDOMNESS!

Do you like taking on challenges? What are some things you've done to make yourself more productive?

No comments: