Monday, December 8, 2014

Udemy Writing Course

Another writing course that I am taking is in video form, which makes it easier to take simultaneously with the other course that I mentioned in my previous post.


The name of the class is Write. Publish. Repeat. Conversations.  The course is part 2 of a book of the same name minus the "Conversations".  Johnny B. Truant, Sean Platt and David W. Wright are the instructors of the class as well as the authors of the book.  These full-time, self-published storytellers are currently my heroes.  They are primarily fiction authors of so many books I can't keep up with the number.  They write across pretty much all of the genres at break neck speed.  I think they wrote a million words last year.


Johnny, Sean and Dave also share their writing journey in non-fiction work with readers of their books and listeners of their podcasts.  Which is what they've done in the Udemy.com class mentioned above. There are a total of 30 videos and I am half way through them.


I'm sure I'll learn a lot from these guys because they write their butts off and their fans love them (myself included). To learn more about this writing team, go to SterlingandStone.net (not .com~that's jewelry and whatnot.)

When I am done with this course, I will move on to Planning & Outlining Novels Using Scrivener. Sean Platt is the instructor of that class.

What about you? Do you or have you taken a writing course? If so, which one? Was it helpful?

This is all for today. Happy Writing.

I'll holler!

No comments: