Monday, April 26, 2010

Recognize...I'm Back!!




Elaine is dancing her butt off, ain't she!! That's how I feel to be back in the blog world, although I think I can dance quite a bit better that she can, LMBO!

This has been a very hectic but blissful 30 days. I finally moved out of the place that I hated into a place that I love. I can finally get D to sleep in his own bed at least 3 nights a week. And I don't have to worry about birds in the attic and mold on the walls. Car trouble did plague me for awhile, but I bought another car this past Thursday. No, I don't have any more money so don't ask. LOL!

During my damsel in distress phase, my friends and co-workers were very helpful when it came to giving me a ride to and from work and when I needed to run errands. And even though many people say that it's not a good idea to be friends with your ex, if it wasn't for two of mine, I would have had a very hard time. Thanks to all of you that were there for me physically and in spirit.

I don't have my internet service hooked up at my place yet, but thank God for Wifi. I'm at the library at this moment trying to kill some time before I head to work. Of course that time is nearly up. Hopefully tomorrow I'll will have found my notebook with my notes for the poetry blog I plan to establish. I have all of the poems, but I just can't remember what I had decided to call the site yet. Well, it will come to me and I promise it will be worth the wait.

Thanks for stopping by and don't be a stranger.

No comments: